Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skinny Jeans

No pictures to go with this one, I just needed to vent more than anything. I am all about the high fashion trends and seeing if they work for your body style or not. But if they don't and you still keep trying its time to invest in a full length mirror. People for real, I love skinny jeans and yes I know I am not the thinnest person nor the biggest. But they DON'T look good on me so I am not still trying. You all know the people I am talking about short little fat people with the muffin on top. And they can't even pull up there pants to sorta hide the muffin. So I beg you, please don't make us all suffer because you think its gonna work this one last time. The skinny look with the high heels are for anerxics that don't spend money on food and can waste money on jeans like that. WOW! I feel so much better, and yes Randy Jackson just because you lost a bunch of weight doesn't mean you should attempt it. Your a dude, leave something for the girls.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Whit. Tell us how you really feel! Too funny and soo true! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... guys who wear skinny jeans drive me CRAZY!!

    glad you are blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bout time you got your blog on!!! What's skinny jeans? Not in my vocab!!

    ReplyDelete