Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My husband!







Time gets closer and closer that Homer will be gone to basic for 6 months. So in this last week I have vowed to take as many pictures as I possibly can. I want the kids to remember Homer while he is gone, not that they could ever forget him I just don't want Homer to be a stranger to Kennedy when he gets back. I am so proud of my husband for the decision he made to serve our country. I really hope though that this will be the only time we are away from eachother. He on the other hand is hoping for a deployment. I didn't know I was that hard to live with. My family has been really supportive and yes I may be a little bit mean while he is gone for the first little while, but I know you'll understand.

2 comments:

  1. Woot!! Woot!! I am so glad you started another blog. Good luck with the transition and yes we will try to understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, this is my 3rd attempt at commenting. What is up with that??? Each time it gets deleted. We know Homer will do great and you will have to come to know the phrase "warrior wife" really well.

    ReplyDelete